Saturday 25 June 2016

Perfectly and Incandescently Happy Upright Diamond Fold Card - Alternative Version from The Printable Craft Shop

Hello again,

I am working on the next project for The Printable Craft Shop, the theme is weddings and I am working with "perfectly and incandescently happy upright diamond fold card" which you can purchase from their page.   www.printable-craftshop.com.

This time I made an alternative card.

I started with the following pages.

backing paper
topper sheet
diamond fold card sheet


 And cut out three elements


I took a piece of cream linen card an folded into an easel car, but added an extra fold in the middle panel to make a concertina style fold.  Then matted with gold miri card and then the backing paper.

I did the same for the front panel of the card, and wrapped a cream ribbon around the card.

 I stuck the sentiment topper onto miri card and stuck this on the front panel of the card using foam pads to raise it.

Below is a picture of the concertina style fold.

 I added a cream bow to the front of the card.

To the inside of the card I added miri car to the oblong topper and stuck this inside the card and added the main layer of the decoupage/stepper topper.


This is the finished card.


Thank you for looking.

Happy crafting, until next time.

TTFN.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment