Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Printable Craft Shop..... Daffodil Bunny Thank You Card

Hello All,

I have had such a fun evening crafting with items from The Printable Craft Shop, I have put the link to their website below. They have such wonderful papers, toppers, decoupage, bows and so much more, some lovely cute characters as well.

http://printable-craftshop.com/boutique/
http://printable-craftshop.com/boutique/designers/paper-creator/ultimate-kits-mega-bundle

I have made the following card using the following items from The Printable Craft Shop.

Daffodil Bunny Selection:

Thank you circle sentiment
Daffodil Bunny tag
Backing paper 3
Backing paper 4
Backing paper 6
Backing paper 7
Backing paper 8
Coloured Daffodil Bunny - printed twice
Bows

I started with am 8x8 card blank and used backing paper 3 as my base layer and matted backing paper 8 over this.  I then made a border strip with backing paper 4 and layered backing paper 6 on to this,  I added the border strip to the bottom of the card about 1 cm up, I created a pocket with this border and only sealed the two side edges and the bottom, so I could tuck the tag in the pocket at an angle to the right.

Using backing paper 7, I cut out 7 individual flowers to use as embellishments to my card, I added glitter to these flowers and added a pearl to the centre of each flower and put aside to use at the end.

I cut out the sentiment and added glitter around the edges to make a lovely topper/sentiment and stuck this on to the tag, I added a bow to this and attached one of the flowers to the bow.

I cut out both Daffodil Bunny images and cut the butterfly off one image to use on the tag next to the sentiment, I then layered both Daffodil bunnies together creating a bit of height between them so there was dimension to the card.  I glittered the butterflies and the Daffodils.

I finished the card by adding three flowers to the top left and bottom right.

Such a summery card, lovely and fresh and bright.  I love these colours.





TTFN

Happy Crafting

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment