Sunday 20 April 2014

Aly's Inky Fingers Competition......

Hello all,

I though I would have a go at Aly's Inky Fingers competition from this months project club stamps.

I took a piece of A4 card to make an A5 card blank and matted with black card, I took a white piece of card and stamped the various flowers and leaves from the stamp range from this months project club in different distress ink colours (rusty hinge, shaded lilac, forest moss, walnut stain) and inked round the edges of the card in lemonade and scattered straw and shabby shutters.  This created my backing paper.

I took a doily and again inked the doily with the same inks and stamped with the same flowers in the same colours.

I created a ribbon strip from white card matted on to black card and inked and stamped again to match the doily and backing paper.

I die cut a pretty shape and again inked and stamped this, and stamped the Thank You" stamp from the project stamps in the centre of the die cut card stamp and layered on to silver.

Again from the stamps I stamped the watering can with stayz on ink on to silver miri card and cut out to make a pretty accessory for the card.

I layered all together and punched some leaves to decorate and some glitter and liquid pearls and volia - this is my card for the competition.

I must admin I had a lot of fun making this card and am very pleased with the results.

TTFN

Debs x


No comments:

Post a Comment